To remind myself :
(Taken from : http://quran.com/40 – Surah Ghafir (40) Verse 60)
- Subhana Allahe wa be hamdihi, subhan Allahil Azeem (zikr that will weigh heavy in our good deeds in the Hereafter).
- Bismillahi Tawakal to al Allah wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah (In your name Allah, I put my trust in Allah, and there is no power or force except with Allah).
- Literally, for everything which is positive, say Alhamdulillah ; and for everything that is negative, say Astaghfirullah wa atoobo ilayk.
- 3 Quls, Ayatul Qursi and Al Fatihah before sleeping.
- Bismillahillazi la yazurru maa ismihi shaiun fil arze wa la fis samae, wahuwal Alee ul Azeem (the Prophet used to recite this every after Fajr and Maghrib).
- Pray for others too.
- Count blessing and thank Allah.
- Allahumma rahmataka ‘arjoo falaa takilnee ‘ilaa nafsee tarfata ‘aynin, wa aslih lee sha’nee kullahu, laa’ilaaha ilaa anta (“Oh Allah, I hope for your mercy. Do not leave me to myself even for the blinking of an eye. Correct all of my affairs for me. There is none worthy of worship but You.”).
- La ilaaha ill-Allaah al-‘Azeem ul-Haleem, Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb il-‘arsh il-‘azeem, Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb is-samawaati wa Rabb il-ard wa Rabb il-‘arsh il-kareem (There is no god except Allaah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allaah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne; there is no god except Allaah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne.” (Al-Bukhari 8/154, Muslim 4/2092)).
- Yaa Hayyu yaa Qayyoom, bi Rahmatika astagheeth (O Ever-Living One, O Everlasting One, by Your mercy I seek help).
Du’a is worship. We are able to directly approach Allah or the Quran. Seeking Allah’s guidance, Allah will provide us with guidance. The nature of the relationship between us and Allah is in Al Fatihah. Allah said in the first verse in Al Baqarah, that the Quran is the guidance for those who are aware of Allah their God.
- Perdre des kilos, et n’aies que 58 kilogrammes mars prochain.
- Jouer au piano… (n’importe quelles pièces for that matters!)
- Finir tous les devoirs de CTU! (2, à rendre avant le 15 août!)
- Etudier pour mon master (5 matières à finir et puis le M2!)
- Bobok-ée par toi chaque nuit avec ta presence, cher mari.
- Marguerite, toujours. Je veux des fleurs, cher mari.
- J’ai besoin du calme et de la tranquillité, à fond.
- Une fille ou un garçon finalement en fait?
- Reciter le Coran. Mémoriser les du’as.
- Tahajjud (demande pour le pardon).
- Tahajjud (demande pour le calme).
- Tahajjud (chaqur jour).
- Dormir bien.
Addition : eat more yogurts, maybe once every 2 days? Probiotics means less risk of eczema.
Sometimes I wonder those romantic posts and pictures of husband and wife or of an unmarried couple, are they truthfully portraying their true lives or it’s just a complete turn off?
Because marriage to me is over-rated. And i’m struggling. Try being pregnant without care and attention. Nor love from the one you needed the most.
Time is going to past real slow from now onward.
I disliked it when you made my love upset. I disliked it when you made and deemed your suggestion a lesson to us when what we were doing was just petty. I disliked it when you treated us like we were the lousiest in the troop where as honestly speaking we are ones who are more figured out than the others. And when you made him have a bad day, it hurts me and it adds to me feeling like you’re the worst persons in the world.
It strucks me so much and bad how people can put a pressure in your life so much, makes it hurt and leave a mark on your heart and mind. Especially when these people are supposed to be wonderful to you, but they end up telling you off whatever your suggestions are, you’re wrong and they’re right.
Sometimes I would love to be a bitch and tell them not to meddle into what I plan, especially when it’s meddling into something that belongs to me, which wouldn’t even make a single scratch on their lives. But the problem is you can’t really tell them off because of your selfless respect to people and then you’re hurt and you fight with people who matters.
I’m a lone-wolf but when I have meet outs with my friends, we’re all out. I’m sometimes introvert, depending on who I’m with at that moment but I can be an extraordinarily extrovert depending as well on who I’m with. I love going out and I hate staying home especially when home is all about criticizing what each other is doing. I love to sleep rather than to watch the idiot box especially when my genres are never on that particular box! I have name plans for my kids and it doesn’t involve any stupid meaningless Arabic names because I don’t believe in names giving values to the kids that much because parents make a bigger difference and influence in a kid’s life, not a name. I would like to give a name only to point out the gentleness of my kid.